Sales training – sales maturity assessment
Do you want help in identifying how to improve your sales training?
Maybe you have some good initiatives in place to help sales people develop but you are not 100% satisfied with them (…and neither are they!)? Maybe your sales teams get some useful support materials from marketing, but they are ad hoc and sales people create a lot of their own custom sales aids? Perhaps coaching by sales managers is inconsistent? How effective is you organisation today in helping sales people perform? Would you like to benchmark your practices and improve them?
We won’t waste your time. We know you are already up against it. Kojo delivers targeted assessments giving you the insight to know where to focus. We will use our sales enablement maturity assessment to give you insight into your strengths and help you to focus on weaker areas. We will also help you align your management team behind an action plan.
- Are you using the best kind of digital support?
- How effective is your sales training?
- Are sales and marketing well aligned with content management?
- How well do sales managers drive performance?
We will give you insight into the best ways to accelerate your sales organisation performance. Targeted, clear and smart.
Design and delivery of sales training programmes
The sales enablement maturity assessment creates a map to excellence.
We can support you by delivering your sales enablement programme.
The right interventions, focused for your context to give you the difference you are looking for.
- Training and coaching capability
- Right content, accessible at the right time
- Training experiences – both face-to-face and multi-media including e-learning, videos and animations
- Assessments to validate capability against performance goals.
- Sales management performance support
We help you to design Learning Paths with digital and face-to-face elements to produce the right results. Your new recruits will reach proficiency quickly, effectively and you will be able to quickly introduce new products into the sales organisation.
And we translate all this into actual sales team results.
Sales acceleration Programmes
All sales organisations seek continual performance. The competition does not stand still and nor should you.
For example, we can:
- Act as external advisor to the sales enablement team to evolve best practice, and cope with change.
- Help your team diffuse best practice using the best tools available, making sharers of best practice the stars of the show!
- Reduce sales learning curves of new product launches so that sales increase from the outset.
- Create performance aids via mobile to give your team reminders and lookups, just when they need it.